06 April 2010

Playlist from Saturday, 3 April 2010

I've been asked to start linking to the Other Music Digital Music Store. Links will take you to albums I played songs from that are available in their store, and should you choose to purchase anything, SCAD Radio receives a small percentage of the total sale. Hooray!

Also, eventually I will start posting my playlists on the SCAD Radio site, eventually meaning whenever I get around to recovering my login.

01. Oh Land - Alive/Awake
02. Hafdís Huld - Robot Robot
03. Lay Low - Last Time Around
04. Miss Li - I Heard of a Girl
05. Ace of Base - Wheel of Fortune 2009
06. BB&BLAKE - Spy
07. Sleep Party People - I'm Not Human At All
08. Lost in Hildurness - Casting
09. Kasper Bjørke - Young Again (Radio Edit)
10. Kråkesølv - Skredder
11. Kent - Stoppa Mig Juni (Lilla Ego)
12. Taxi Taxi! - Old Big Trees
13. Nóra - Opin fyrir morði
14. Katzenjammer - A Bar in Amsterdam
15. Jenny Wilson - Anchor Made of Sand
16. Team Me - Weathervanes and chemicals
17. The Sound of Arrows - Ice cream shout version
18. Seabear - Wolfboy
19. Movits! - Stick iväg Jack del II
20. Love is All - Bigger Bolder
21. Husky Rescue - We Shall Burn Bright
22. Amiina - tvisturinn
23. 120 Days - Get Away
24. Múgsefjun - Kálin sloð
25. Sykur - Sykur
26. Anna Maria Espinosa - Everyday

No comments: