31 October 2009

Playlist from Saturday, 31 October 2009

Happy Halloween!
I suppose that I dressed as a emo loner. My hair has been straightened, I'm not going out, and I managed to cut myself [cutting an apple with my paring knife].

Tonight's spooky playlist:

Background track: Kippi Kaninus - Whyshouldtheyounghavefaith

01. Aqua - Halloween
02. Risaeðlan - Ó
03. Anamia - Waiting for moonlight
04. Morðingjarnir - Manvísa (feat. Kata Mammút)
05. Ace of Base - Waiting for Magic (Total Remix 7")
06. Pintandwefall - Zombie
07. Park Hotell - Dead ringers
08. Slagsmålsklubben - Malmö beach night party
09. The Horrorpops - Walk Like a Zombie
10. GusGus - Call of the Wild
11. Steed Lord ft. Krummi - Bucket of Blood
12. Retrön - Iron Goblet
13. Detektivbyrån - Honky Tonk of Wermland
14. Kent - Töntarna
15. The Asteroids Galaxy Tour - Around the Bend
16. Alphabeat - The Spell
17. kimono - night of the living dead
18. Karin Park - Out of the Cage
19. Notre Dame - I bring Nosferatu you
20. Kellermensch - The Day You Walked
21. THUS:OWLS - Let Your Blood Run
22. Murmansk - Nothing but the moon
23. Múm - Illuminated
24. Sigur Rós - Bíum bíum bambaló
25. When Saints Go Machine - Spitting Image

No comments: