17 January 2009

Playlist from Saturday, 17 January 2009

It feels weird typing/writing 2009. Especially when I write checks.

Looking for something awesome to listen to? (Besides my show, that is.)
Look no further: Nanook's Myspace

This quarter, rather than switching my timeslot due to sports, I am just going to take some time off. As such, there will be no shows on February 7, 14 (sad pandas), 21, or March 6. Think of it as a mini hiatus. I have a rather intense workload this quarter from one class, and so this will work out well for me, and give me a chance to focus on writing and illustrating my book.

Without further ado, the playlist from today:

1. Orca - Fjøllini Standa Úti
2. Shout Out Louds - You Are Dreaming
3. Bang Gang - One more trip
4. Wannadies - Nothing Wrong
5. Alphabeat - Boyfriend
6. Husky Rescue - Caravan
7. Hjaltalín - Þú Komst Við Hjartað Í Mér
8. Matti Bye - Uppbrott (Departure)
9. kimono - sober
10. Lene Nystrøm - Scream
11. Kent - Håll ditt huvud högt (live, Eskilstuna, sommaren 08)
12. Efterklang - Caravan
13. Paavoharju - Kevätrumpu
14. Retro Stefson - Life
15. Afenginn - 0strogenmanipuleret basilisk
16. Röyksopp - What Else is There
17. Dikta - Breaking the Waves
18. Francis - Bad to the bone
19. Toggi - Heart in Line
20. Tomit & Ing! - Spacerock-It
21. Taxi Taxi! - All I Think Of
22. Lay Low - I Forget It's There
23. worm is green - Heart & Soul (Joy Division cover)

No comments: